Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Asst. Executive Engineer (Electrical) Group-A of Odisha Engineering Service under the Department of Energy. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-10-2019 to 08-11-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Group-A|
|31||A candidate must hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from any University or Institutions recognized by the Government OR|
Must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Electrical Engineering.
|Age Limit||21-32 years|
|SEBC/SC/ST/Women/ Ex-Serviceman||05 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|All others||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST of Odisha and PWD candidates||No Fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees at any branch of State Bank of India before 14-11-2019
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Website from 09-10-2019 to 08-11-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test (Objective Type) and Viva-Voce Test
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Written Examination shall be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneswar/ Balasore/ Berhampur and Sambalpur.
- Already Employer candidates have to submit No Objection Certificate at the time of Documents Verification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:- 09-10-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 08-11-2019
Last Date of Receipt of Application Fees at any SBI Branch:- 14-11-2019